great day

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

hello all! i've been SUPPPPERRRR busy this few days. oh well. i've gotta say thaht it's really busy! hahaha. i shall put my schedule this week

monday - cell outing
tuesday - visit relatives
wed - piano, qiuli party
thurs - concert rehearsal
friday - concert rehearsal ( YMS)

hahaha. oh well. i shall update about that. but im lazy to upload the photos yet. and yes, zenna havent send me the photos for the trip yet XD haha.

it's was really fun lah, and thank God for the wonderful weather, but alas, it rained. but at least we had fun before that! yay! hahaha. i love the beach, i still love the beach! i love bitches~! =.=

yeap. and after that, i've gotta endure a journey of 73 busstops. no kidding! from bedok all the way to choachukang. serious! i sit until my butt pain. lol. oh well. it's was torturing, tiring, irritating, relaxing? hahaha. at least i can sleep.

oh. yesterday! hahaha. i went to visit my aunts. and they blessed me with a blessing of 120 bucks in total. hahaha! God works, my mom gave my 3rd aunt 100bucks, and God double blessed us! me and my bro, plus my eldest aunt 20bucks each :D thank God. <333
yeah, actually they're really pityful, but seeing the smiles on their face really makes my heart warm. the joy, and their happiness. and the little one! my ermm. yeah, i dont know what to call her. but she calles me AUNTY. =.= it's my cousin's child. oh great, im so old =3= hahaha.

today! hahaha. i went to qiuli's party. really tortuinggggggggg SERIOUS! OMGOSH I WENT BAREFOOTED FOR THE TRIP BACK HOME LAH! IT'S LIKE %^&*(%^&*%^&*()_______(^&* =.= what happened was this >>> i bought a new pair of shoes, and it causes me to stumble everytime i stepped on it! and A BLISTER POOPED UP OMGOSH! SO PAIN =3= hahaha. and erm. yeah. we had fun, playing by the poolside. they pushed ben down :p and alot of stuff. well. i shall post them later! now im off to piano.

0 comments: