Awestruck.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Hello :-) I am back from Pulau Ubin now! And i am unevenly burnt. I am black/red/white. I forgotten to pull up my sleeves and ugh now my skintone is uneven hahaha.

Anyway wouldn't the world be a better place if everyone would just show a little more care and concern for each other? Just a simple smile when you pass by them will do. In Ubin that's very normal Hahaha. I smiled at ang mohs and they smiled back. Haha i doubt back in Singapore (okay actually ubin is part of singapore, but... LOL) people would.

Nice people i've met like
1) The boat driver. (He actually had a "Believer on Board" Sticker on his boat! And those Evangelistic messages like Jesus loves you and stuff. Really awesome!!
2) People who were on the same boat as us. One guy offered to help me and jos take a group photo, which no strangers would :)
3) The bicycle aunty and uncle. They're very nice. They offered us an hour more while others an hour less ;)
4) A family i saw in Pulau Ubin LOL. I was shooting the scenary and the father's hands popped up. LOL Then i helped them take a family photo and offered to email back to him, but he refused, because he says just add it in my albums. Hahaha great!
5) The kopitiam auntie. I actually bought green tea but i wanted to change it to coconut which costs more. But the employee gives me attitude, so i approached the lady boss instead. Haha she changed it willingly and helped me to cut open to coconut LOL :):)

Anyway yeah really enjoyed today! Actually me and josephine went Ubin. Met at Lavender, and then went to Changi Jetty! The people same boat with us were very nice. And then we rented a bike (actually both) for 6dollars the whole day :) And we cycled a 40mins cycle to Chek Jawa OMG THAT'S AN AWESOME PLACE. And we went Coastal Bridge (ithink) first, it was just a visitor house and a bridge. Then we went Coastal BroadWalk. The bridge which takes us around the WHOLE chek jawa, ANYWAY WE WALKED, cause bicycles aren't allowed there. Hahahaha

And yes we reached a VERY TALL TOWER WHICH I CLIMBED LIKE SIAO. And finally the mangrove place. And back to coastal broad walk where i met very nice RJC christian people ( I think) And it was super windy i loved it! But one guy actually kicked my bottle when it dropped from the tower. Hahaha yeah then we cycled back to the base (jetty) and yeah. We bought coconuts LOL.

Okay then we went to the Quarry (i dont know what) and some guys LOL i helped them to take a group photo. Then got one guy, he was like EH U FROM WEST RIGHT. I WAS LIKE YA. Cause me and josephine wore YI tees. Ahahaha then he was like REGENT RIGHT. By then i knew he saw my P.E shorts then i wahlau-ed him and we laughed. K that was very lame,

And then we went Changi Airport to eat Swensens. And josephine treat me very nice baked rice and... Ice cream. Some sizzling hot pan rocky road. VERY NICE!!!

Hahaha k that was my awesome day. My first time in Pulau Ubin! Thank God for the creation, Thank God for the safety, weather, and even the enjoyable day, and even knowing so much things like nice people, and letting me to know it's God who created this wonderful place.

0 comments: