Something random..

Friday, March 20, 2009

My travel list!!!
HAHAHA..

1) I want to go to alaska / canada to see Northern Lights (A.K.A Aurora Borealis)



2) The sakura trees in hokkaido!


3) Snorkel with the fishes in tioman!
4) Paris's Eiffel tower!


5) Romania's Colesum!
6) Grand Canyon in America!


7) The himalayas (or mount kinabalu) LOL


8) Tundra

9) King Ludwig's castle in Germany!

10) Windmills, and Flower fields in Holland!!






And that's my desired place to travel HAHAHA. So i must save... But it would be expensive. But well. I don't really mind to go to such beautiful places. So breath-taking, mesmerizing. All because it's God's Creation. And that's the reason why i love photography, to shoot all the beatiful creation that God has made. Awesome right. I love it!

P.S all the credit goes to various author in flickr. No copyright intended ;)

0 comments: