a healing for the wounded heart

Saturday, June 16, 2007

erm. yeh! hello all. :D i dont know why, but i feel extreemly fierce/irritated/agitated/anoyed easily this few days. maybe it's due to the overwhelming stree i've got at home. =.= but what could one have? when it's the holiday? haha. i've really got no idea. so, if im angry for you at no reason, feeling anyoed at you for no apparent reasons, i hope that you'd forgive me. beacause, it was all unintentional, or maybe you could call that mood swinging and yeah, im just kinda weird this few days. especially to all the my mapling friends. that usually got a really bad scolding from me. XD okay, im very sorry XD

and today it was my turn to song lead. i dont think i've done well, but oh well. i guess i've done my best. maybe the songs were random :X but i really think it suits the theme. oh maybe i didnt pray hard enough, or maybe i didnt even pray when i prepare at all! yeah. but well, what's done cannot be undone.

and today i was super pissed with my phone! my phone cannot detect my one and only sim card, which was used for yearssss. it's like, passed on from my dad to me? haha. oh great. and yeah. that affected ALOT of my stuff. i cannot meet with mindy, kenneth, and cannot tell him how's the p&w going. so, today wasnt a great day. but i hope monday's gonna be better! we're gonna have cell outing on monday. but too bad mindy cant go :( im so sad. i will be pang-sehed. XD

you may think that im feeling v. cheerful outside? haha. yeah. but you might not know. okay =.= enough. another thing is! i really thing i've need to change. my walk with God isn't stable. not on the right track at alL! to be honest. well, i wish, i really wish i could share testimonies on how God changed my life, and alot more stuff. but i just cant do it. nothing's really changed in my life. actually it did, but i dont know why i couldnt be on fire, just at that time. im now trying hard. but i just dont have the mood. but im sure God has his timing.

okay. i shall end my post here. ^^

0 comments: