Happy!

Monday, July 28, 2008


Lol just wanna thank everyone who gave me presents on my birthday, no matter big or small, many or little(?), it don't matter, it's the thought that counts, baybeh! :)

Birthday Presents (I know it's like, so long ago, bu
t yeah. Just wanna appreciate)
Click to enlarge
Top Right - The crown up there, made by wanzi and jingwei, for me to wear it around in lot1.
(If you dont know what im talking about, read my post during 6th june)

Grey hard board - Made by sunday group people! But unfortunately, it smugged T.T

Wonderful Card (15 years of memories) - Made by my cellgroup! Haha love them lots! :D

Big yellow sunflower - By luwei! Thanks! I loooove flowers :)

Orange Daisy Love - By mindy my bestie! Hahah thanks a tons!!! :D P.S last year was red daisy :p

Pharmacy Bag and 6 Ocean Creature Cracker - WIth my name on it! Thanks Szern for this wonderful present! Lol she's a pharmacist(?) :)

Orange Birthday Card - Made by my wonderful Media Friends! :D

Retro Box filled with sweets - Cellgroup present :)

Gold and silver pouch - Evangeline! Hahaha awesome, thanks alot :)

Polaroid Camera - Thanks Luwei for this wonderful gift! (No film inside LOL!)

Very cute inflatable Sword - Thanks my brother-in-christ Luwei for this cute little gift again :)

Milk Chocolate and Dutch(!) Comic book - From my penpal! Hahaha it's a dutch one. I asked him how to read he's like, get a dictionary -_- Lol! but thanks!!! :)

Next up - Birthday Celebration Photos! Hahaha.
Like i said, they actually made me wear this..... To walk around in LOT1, and around my neighbourhood. Actually i roughly know where they're bringing me lah. I'm not that bad to expose.

Waiting for my arrival..? Am i that slow? LOL

Drunkard man - Mu En that's supposed to get in my way LOL. that was for 5th June

6th June
They actually came my house early in the morning, Lol super hilarious. And forced me to wear this..? My mother's scarf. Hahahah.

Me with my mother's scarf. Hahaha

My birthday cake! I complained that they squashed my 3dollar cake at my face, so they bought me another one! Hahah awesome :p

People in my house. Hahah thanks for waking up sooo early, and to those who live far far away like yishun (Yanni) And JunZe (Serangoon) for waking up sooo early!!!

Those people again. haha!

We at KFC. hahaha.

Junze and his smile, and his ITS MY BIRTHDAY

MINE. Hahahah. we're supposed to get 2 people (random strangers) to wish us happy birthday before taking this out. Evil eh!



And my cellgroup people actually gave me a SURPRISE on saturday. Hahah i came late, and they were playing HIDE AND SEEK, so mindy was the catcher. and she was like... hahah
Okay so i asked her "Are you guys celebrating for my birthday?" then she's speechless. I know i'm such a bummmmer to spoil their effort! Hahah but i really cannot take it lahhh. And yeah, she bought me to the basement and the 2nd level staircase, and opened, and they bombed me! Hahah wonderful. And i've gotta walk up the staircase to retreive the presents, and blow the cake. Wonderful people man, i love my cellgrouP! hahaha

Once again, thank you Lord for giving me sooo many people in my life! And wonderful friends, and my mother! Yeah.

P.S if don't underfs

0 comments: