changed and renewed

Saturday, June 23, 2007

hello! hahaha. my computer's super lag. maybe due to my brother's downloading. yeap that made it slowwww. hahahaha but nothing's gonna stop me from blogging!

oh well. i met mindy and ruth yesterday? or yesterday yesterday. i've forgotten. and we sat down and had a long talk. hahaha. but it was my first time seeing mindy so sad, and seeing her sad melted my heart o.o (i sound like some parent) =.= but yeah. hahaha. she actually was so sad, that she wasnt her old self anymore! normally cheerful, crazy. all sorta stuff. and seeing her limp, yeah. poor her. really pitied her. she was like.. limping from all the way? =.= i dontknow what to say lah.

hahaha. yeah. i havent got the photos in the beach :X but oh well. i shall post about today. today's sermon was great! it was really great! that was the message i needed to hear, greatly. today was about temptations. and i've heard it alot of times, since i came to church, but today's sermon's different. as in, the atmosphere was different. i can feel God today. really great. really strong. oh, it's just a feeling i cant describe! and yes. today was great. now i've learnt to throw all my temptations away, and count on God all the way.

i've gotta start fresh, my walk with God. yes. not because of the sermons, but beacuse i really wanted to. and yeah, i really hope, my relationship with God will grow. i've decided! no more slacking! and continue doing my QT like last time. please pray for me to be faithful, as i usually slack alot, it's gonna be tough, but im gonna carry on! hahaha. oh well. i sound likke some soilder going to war. but yes! it's true. we're on a fighting ground w/ satan. and God's already won the race 2000 years ago. awesome eh! hahaha.

so yeah. im really glad to have friends. i'm feel like im having all these stuff, annd not cherishing them! im like, taking advantages of my blessings, and all those stuff that God's given me! yes exactly. i've got wonderful friends like my bestie(mindy) ruth, yuri, corrinne elaine! and lots more. including my school friends, my cell group was really a blessing to me. especially kenneth zhang. he continued to encourage me to do my quiet time, but all the time, i hung up his calls, and ignored his smses. despite his faithful encouraging/prompting. i still wasnt greatful. now i know, im wrong. and i hope that. yes... i dont know what to say. including jonjoheqiboes! my dearest clique in school. not leaving me alone at times. my kor/di/mei/jiess. =.= hahaha. and yes. june. she really somehow talked into my senses today. and my dearest pastor and siswp. hahaha. okay. im reaaaaaaallllllyyyyyyyyyy glad to have you guys! hahaha, okay. what am i taklking bout appreciation now. :X AND MY FAMILY!

hehe. im so happy now. maybe writting all these stuffs, i feel really great! cos i dont usually get a chance to thank them in public, and yes. appreciate them. i've gotta learn to do that more often. hahaha. okay. anywayy. i've gotta go!

and yes Lord, im really sorry. for the things i've done, but still you forgive me. haha. thanks God. without you, i cannot do anything. without you, i wont be sitting here even. beacuse you died for me and loved me soooo much, and lastly, blessed me with such great thingss! :D

0 comments: