Appreciations

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Katinas - Thank You

Just a little while longer I wanna pray
Can't get You off my mind so I came to say
Thank You Lord, just for loving me, alright
Many times I do forget
Every need that You have met
Oh thank You Lord, I know You're showing me
You are there when I am down and out
You're holding me, Your love is so amazing
Oh it changed me

Here I am with all I have
Raise my hands to worship You
I wanna say thank you, oh thank you
For everything, for who You are
You cover me, You touch my heart
I wanna say thank you

I could have died in my sin but You saved me
Didn't have any hope at all
You gave me peace divine, strength to carry on
I should have been the one to pay
But instead You took my place
Amazing grace, it's more than just a song
Even though I don't deserve Your love for me You look beyond my fault and You showed me mercy

I wanna say thank you for the sun
Lord we thank you for the rain
Thank you for the love You gave




Just want to thank God for everything He've given me. As many people will say, Count your blessings. And yeah. My blessings are the people around me, loving and caring for me in every way. Just want to really appreciate you guys out of this post, and yeah. Cherish everyone before they're gone! You might not know what they're thinking, but well. If you've already done your part by caring for them a lil' each day, they'll feel it :) That's personally what i feel yeah.


Family


Yeah first up, My family. I don't really have any family photos after my dad passed away, So yeah this i guess is the most recent one that i took with my mother (without my brother cause i don't even have a photo of him AT ALL. And yes that's my house if you're wondering.)

So yeah. Mum - Thanks for even loving me just the way i am, and even when the times i've made you angry, you too will even love me back, forgiving what i've done the next day. I really want to thank God for you. I don't know what to write and basically i'm not good with words. But i just want to thank God for you! :)

My Brother. Brobby(?!) A.K.A Ge1 Ge2 Looool you noob. Thanks for everything. Eventhough you might be fierce sometimes, but still. Nice. Hahahahaa. I don't know what to say eh. But i'm just proud to have a brother like you! HAHAHAHA. Thanks for the bear. Last time we had a bear craze
lolol.

Anyway the groups below are not in order :-D

Cell Group - Nissi Salt 2

Cell group - Thank God for you guys! You all were there for me everytime when i was down, and alot of other things. And even for kenneth and josephine. Leading me through every tough times, and praying, prayer group. To even pray for the things that we need. And for even joanna and evangeline! Coming everyweek and sacrificing your precious time. But it's for God yeah. Mindy for tolerating my childish actions everytime, and i remember when you first came. How we grow with God together. Everything's so awesome :) Hahaha and joshua. The always online one who will entertain me. And yes la. Chat with me. He gives good advice LOLOL. ZiXin too, always bringing up the atmosphere of the cellgroup ;)

Ministry - Youth Impact Media


Hahahah with a blink of an eye it's already been 8 months since i've joint media! Just want to thank MuEn for creating this ministry. And even from this ministry i can learn alot. Putting God first in my priority. Not to gain recognition, but just serving God alone. Helps me too okay. And also know that everyone makes mistake. From media I can see that everyone's working soooo hard for each events. And we're the um. Some what last to be recognised. It's just like behind the scenes. But who cares. All we're doing is for God and Him alone. Our rewards are in heaven :-D
(I know i look stupid in the two pictures LOL.) And some particular ones like Wanzi. Thanks for teaching me projectioning(?) And i remember the first time i did was noob. Thanks for all the encouragements and everything else! Wanlin and jieying even playing around with me everytime. Hahahahahaha, I know i'm not young anymore HAHAA. Yeah and alot more else. People like isaac! Who gave me the first encouragement card when im in media. Really appreciate that. And yeah.

Close Friends in Christ - Sunday Group

HAHAHAHAHA. It's already been 10 months since this "Group" was formed! And it's because of studying. We met up. And it's a chill-along session every sunday :-D Reallly really really thank God for you guys! The ones that reaaaally know what i'm inside. And the ones that i'll go crazy with. Hahaha look at the picture tells a thousand word. And i remembered we're the Porks. Not being racist or anything lah. Just something we made up of ourself. Really want to spend my days with you guys more since nao it's holidays. Thank God for you guys! :-D Like "saint4ever" luwei. Thank God for being the one who's going out. THe free one lah. But now there's school for you. HAHAHA. And Gabriel - For being the one that's ever so initiative. The one that's sending smses out and telling us to meet :D Jingwei for being there. And being the "CALL ME WHEN YOU REACH HOME" Guy. But when we didn't call he didn't do anything :-( HAHAHA. But thanks alot yeah. For all the cares and support :-D And lastly Jocelyn the MEI PORK (i dont care it's mei pork for you) ahahahah. The one that's whiny of things and made our friendship improve :-D Thanks evreyone!

And yes stupid and crazy things like :


Acting like egyptians because we were bored. And edited by luwei HAHA.

Acting like Narnia but apparently we called ourselves Barnia because of Barney. And it's actually taken at Luwei's balcony HAHAHAHA. by Me Me ME!


Wonderful Friends in School - Class 2-5 2007

Lol I can say that this is the best class i've ever had EV0RRRRRRRR!!! And thanks to people like Elaine Choo for understanding last year :D And tons more. People like eunice, hockhuey, jiexin, chiewtong. Christabel. I still remember JEEV. LOLOL. LOLOLOL Stupid names we called ourselves. I remember We had the breast hole, ass hole, vagina hole and cock hole for Joanna, esther, elaine and Verna. HAHAHAHAHA SO STUPID I KNOW. We were sec 1 then! Yeah really thank you you guys for making 2-5 Such a lovely and memorable class to remember! Hahahaha.


FRANCIS MICHAEL PLANDO!!!!! Thanks for being our Vice- Chairman for sec1. And Yeah we really miss you. Now you're in perth. Hahahaha. Really and i still remember Royl Chua. Tsk that hypocrite. Haha kidding. But i'm still sure that many people miss him! hahahahahaha maxim rocks LOLOL.

JonJoHeQiBoEs
Thanks for everything, everyone. Jonathan, Joanna, Herman, Qiuli, Boonhoo, Esther. Hehehehe. And everyone for making the effort for going to outingsss and alot of things. Hahaha i'm gonna miss you guys eventhough this group is no longer "around" But we're still friends yeah! HAHAHAHA.

P.S in the pic i'm trying to be taller cause herman is waaaaay taller then me and that's why i've gotta tip toe. Actually not that bad lah. See what herm's doing to jonathan. Tsk.

Class 3-7


Lol. 3-7 2008. And yes a year have passed! I still haven't got to talk to alot of my new friends in this class. But i still want to thank you guys for making my life is school wonderful too! Especially like chiewmin, hilda, hanthi, catherine. xiulong, VON-NEH(LOL) venie, chiewtong sylvia! And yes boonhoo LOL. Yeah and next year we're graduating already. So fast!








Yeah that's about it. I can't believe i'm actually writting all those upthere. Anyway it's holidays already. So why not? Hahaha and my school still sucks. We don't have any intensive program for the Sec 3s. And our holiday started like 24th October. Fast like anything Right.

I'm going CHINA on the 20th November! Gonna get lotsa things ready before hand. But well I haven't gotten anything ready yet. Dova's gotten her everything leh lol. I havent even get my injection ready. What a procrastinator i am. Oh shucks Okay gotta go nao! Tags reply~ :D

Tags:
Von-neh : Hahaha yahlah. So stupid lor. And made us pay 5bucks ;(
Catherine : Hey hey hey heyhey to you too! Lol thanks for tagging.
Evan : Lol of course lah. I'm eagle eye's assistant LOLOL. Kidding.
QiuLi: Yeah HAHA SOON LA. See procrastinator's talk.
Von-neh : Yeah love you too! (L) (L) HAHAHAHA
Herman : Of course lah. That's specially for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD
Luwei : Lol its the quiz mah. How i know >_>
Von : Lol yahlah. 4-7 LEH LEH LEH SIAOL!!!!!
Catherine : LOL true. He still say very nice. Tsk bhb lah LOL.
Joanna : Hahahahah good good good.
HH : Wahalu, of course lah. Better then YOURS AHAHAHHAHA XD
Chiewy : Whiies jiejiex?! iie l00rb eurhhs!!! (K)
QiuLi: LOL UPDATED n00BZoR!!!
Domonic : Lol linked you yuanny. xD

P.S I think this is one of the longest post i've ever written ;)

0 comments: