Counting my Blessings :)

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Photobucket

Hello everyone! Haha my birthday finally ended. K anyway thank God and thanks everyone for so many presents, much more from what i've expected, and really more than last years.

Anyway starting from top left

Orange toy flower - Evangeline / Mindy / Cell group
Thanks man, I've always wanted a toy flower HAHAHA. K anyway it's so orangey i LOVE IT :)

Hearty Envelop Card - Yvonne!
Thanks it's really very nice. And the interior's even nicer. Thanks for the effort you've put in for the card, really appreciate it!

Hoya Polarizing Filter - Geraldine and Lewis and Herman (and some other people..?)
Hahaha hey thanks alot! Really would love to have one, really thanks lol :)

Pastoral Leader's Card - Ps Daniel, Sis WP, Bro RX, Bro GR, SNN LOL.
Yeah thanks :)

Yellow Envelop with a Duct Tape (LOL!) - Media!
Thanks alot everyone lol. Although it was pretty unexpected, and all of these were made kinda last minute, but still i love you all, and really appreciate all those you all've done! :)

Belt on Pink Plastic Bag - KELLIN KNG SU LING!!
HAHAHA thanks kng. Really unexpected. That's what i needed. And she knew! But aiya i'm too slim for that belt. So i poked a hole myself LOLOL. Really, thank you :)

"Happy Birthday" Balloon! - Cell Group?
Hahaha i've always wanted a helium balloon for b'day. But this'd do. Thanks alot guys :)

"$2" Red background card - Daniel kwon!!!
Hahaa that card is really priceless haha. It's 13pages worth of photos, and i doubt any guys would do this man! Really thanks alot for the effort, i really appreciate it :) *P.S he tricked me cause he said it was $2 popular notebook. He even wrapped it in popular plastic bag HAHAHA*

Grey earrings - Cell Group!
Hahaha thanks alot, they gave me like 4 pair of earrings and it's all.. Cartoony. But i still love it. HAHAHA and yes my ear hole is salvaged now with ZiXin's ear sticks HAHAHA.

Bear and card - Jonathan and Boon!
Hahaha thanks man, never'd expect you guys to give me something like a bear. Thanks alot!! :-D

Things on the table - My birthday presents :)
THANKS GUYS!

Pink Rose - Tan luwei!!
HAHAHA THANKS FOR THE ROSE LOL. It's dried, now. LOL

Underexposed card - Cell group!
Lol thanks alot. Really appreciate the card! Love it. XD

HEART SHAPED COOKIES WITH JAM - YVONNE KHOO
Omg thanks ahhaha the best birthday cookies (okay it's the first time receiving cookies as a birthday present) i've ever had! Really tasted heavenly LOL. Really, appreciate it. Thanks von khoo! :)

Still have to thank Daniel for the Pepper lunch treat, Kellin for the subway (actually curry) treat and Luwei for the up-coming NYNY treat!

Thanks alot guys :)

Counting my blessings, though i felt so unexcited in the beginning, but yet God poured down soooo much blessings, like my friends, all the love, all the cards, all the surprises. I prayed that God will show me that this Birthday would be a meaningful one, and that it will show that all my friends cared for me. And yes it did :)

So now i'm officially 16. And all the hopes, of all my wishes all will come to an end. Anyway i didn't do anything i wanted to do on my blog - those i listed down. Hahah but it was great. Cause i spent my 6th June to the fullest. Thank God for everything!

Anyway sorry, pardon the pictures cause it was taken at around 1AM. Lol sorry for over - exposure / under exposure. But hey it was 1AM! I was real tired LOL.

0 comments: