15th!

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Last words before i turn 15 today! or tomorrow!

Anyway thanks to the people that had me surprised, and somehow planned for me a party! Appreciate you guys alot!

Should be : Mindy, jingwei, luwei, jocelyn, gabriel, xunxiang, joshua, kenneth, brandon, muen, muxin, wanzi, wanlin, evangeline!

Oh and thanks my mom too, for helping them. Actually i already know liao okay! LOL. jieying actually told me on msn. Cause my mom said someone will be visiting. THEN HAHAHAHA SO HILARIOUS. yeah ~.~

Yay, they actually brought me around the whole neighbourhood, and lot1 BLINDFOLDED... LOL
And yeah, it's like. They blindfolded me with a towel, (it's used to wipe our fans i think T.T) and another Gucci shades by muen. And lastly, wearing an NCC hat from gabriel.

PEOPLE THINK I NOT MAS SELAMAT ALSO QUITE UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!


Anyway, yeah. 14 i'm gonna step outta 14 soon. Last time i thought 14 will be an unlucky year for me. 14 = yi si. LOL. Yeah. Wooo. I'm supposed to get my IC done by today! Not really. But i've got like weeks to go. ANd i'm looking forward to renewal camp :D

Oh they brought me this cupcake, very very nice. I thought i could enjoy lor! But guess what, they actually rubbed the chocolate cake ALL OVER MEEEEEEEE. not sparing a thought for my hairrrr T_T and now my cake's gone. Oh no. T.T Okay thank God for the wonderful year! Looking forward to being a FIFTEEN! :D

P.S last time i thought twelve was a teenager already. And my friend said thirTEEN then is considered one. Sooo yeah, i'm already fifteen. Time really flies. :)

Tags:
joechenglover: Hahaha thanks alot cousin, and trusting me to be on your msn :P
luwei: yeah agreed! thanks a buncheh for being the mastermind for today! :D
Sherwin: Hahaha hello ignore! Woooo. Jiayou, cont'd to be radical for God!
Alaine: Hahaha, will link you soon! :D Thanks for tagging!
Joshua: Hehehehe thanks joshuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the bob! oh i miss MT! T.T
Gab: HAHAHA HAN PORK! Gratz for surviving your NCC camp!
Jamie: HELLO JAM PORK!!! thanks for tagging baybeh!
Nicole: Lol nahhh. i hate quizes T.T
Genevieve: Lol hello, thanks a bunch. will do! you too man!
Joshua: Lol yeahhhhhhhhhhh THANKS!
ZiXin: BROBBY?!?!?!? xD
Evangeline: hehehehe thanks thank!
Serene: IT"S ESTHER!!!!!!!!! T.T

0 comments: