Random Photos

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yay my collage of pretty flowers along the week of Mother's Day

Pink and Purple ... Flower..? > Mom's flower(From church..?) for Mother's day.
Pink Rose - My rose for my mum for Mother's day lol
Red and White Rose - Cousin's wedding :-)
Orange - Some plant in my house LOL


Teehee hello everyone. Some random photos that i took this month HAHAHA.

Me and my mum :)

Me and Yeo Zi Xin


Me and Kng Su Ling

My family and I during my cousin's wedding. Teehee.



Photographer's Day! - Chinese Garden Shoot :)

Then during Marking day - 15may Me, Eunice, Gab, Luwei and Jingwei went Chinese Garden to shoot! HAHAHAHA.


They saw this little cockroach and decided to bully it LOLOL.

Gabriel and Jingwei's jumpshot!

I like! Thanks Eunice for the photo teehee.

Retarded indian guy (gabriel with white jacket) and Luwei LOL


MY KIT LENS.Thanks luwei for the shot. Yay my kit lens, who've been through the storms of this life with me (L) LOL

Gabriel's pet EMO. Sorry for flashing at you darling


Then the sunday group (w/o jocelyn :( ) Finally met up!! We went to food court to eat first then we went to XIN WANG to eat some dessert lol.

Gab, Me, Mindy, Luwei, Jingwei :)
Wahlau everyone in Koufu in yewtee point was looking me when i took this shot LOL. (self time la duh)

Wah nearly the same 'cept luwei and jingwei change place LOL.


The mango dessert which is like expensive.

And the high class mua chee for 4dolalrs LOLOLOL.



K gotta go tuition soon. Seeya everyone LOL.

0 comments: