Last day of 2008!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Anyway, i figured out that i won't be blogging later at night. Cause i'm going to the countdown. So here i am, To post the "Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009" Post! Teehee.

Anyway let's take a look at my resolutions i've made in 2007 LOL.


Only a hour more to 2008! well. 2007 has been a fruitful year for me! especially my faith grew a bundle :) And I really hope 2008 would be Better then 2007!

A new year begins, a new chapter unfolds. My walk with God's never gonna be the same again! I'm commited to do quality QT! and erm, even writting journal everyday! Haha. Yeah. Some of my wishes in 2008 is to.


Only a hour more to 2008! well. 2007 has been a fruitful year for me! especially my faith grew a bundle :) And I really hope 2008 would be Better then 2007!

A new year begins, a new chapter unfolds. My walk with God's never gonna be the same again! I'm commited to do quality QT! and erm, even writting journal everyday! Haha. Yeah. Some of my wishes in 2008 is to.


1) Excel in my studies
2) Go on a diet LOL
3) Continuing learning guitar *hint*
4) Excel in everything i do!
5) Walk with God to never be the same again.

Haha, so far. yeah! My ambitions or dreams, im sure i can achieve them with God's help!

Everything is possible through Christ who strengthens me.

Finally. WELCOME 2008!
Teehee yeah. Let's see

1) Excel in my studies > Yeah i did, a little. LOL. I got class position 11 Okay. Teehee
2) Go on a diet. Apparently i didn't cause i can't stand the temptaion of food LOL.
3) Continuing learning guitar. NO MINDY DIDN'T EVEN TEACH ME.
4) Excel in everything i do > Okay lah.
5) Walk with God to be never be the same again! Yeah i did experience Him alot this year.

Thanksgiving for 2008
(Counting my Blessings)

1) Thank You Lord for putting me into 3-7, Eventhough it might be a course that's tough for me, yeah however i made it through even if it's so hard.

2) Thank You Lord for letting me join Media as a minstry, and being able to Serve alongside with those wonderful people, and serving You. Helping me to fix my eyes back on You, not care about what men might say, all those discriminations, but only care about You ;)

3) Thank You Lord for my family, for even standing by me in everything i do, helping me to get well from my sickness and even Thank God for sending my church friends, to stand by me in everything i do, To study with me, to help me through. To even correct me when things are wrong. And unpleasing. Thank You Lord for you guys!!

4) Thank You Lord for even my Sec 2-5 friends, Always eating recess with me, always being there for me. And always not forgetting me for everything they do! Really appreciate you guys.

5) Thank You Lord for Ignite Conference 2008. Letting me have the passion and fire to bring my friends to church. And by God's grace Thank You Lord for letting Joanna and Evangeline come to church ;)

6) Thank You Lord for the Train Track Prayer Meeting with Josephine. It was really an awesome encounter ;)

7) Thank You Lord for letting me find back my 2004 and 2005 Blog. It really made me realise the importance of time, and cherishing everyone around me.

8) Thank God for JonJoHeQiBoEs LOL. I read past my archive and saw i blogged about this. Thanks, really. For letting my sec1 and sec2 life be colourful. And thanks for not pangsehing me in anything. TEEHEE

9) Thank You Lord for my F&N Practical for MYE. Me and Chiewtong didn't even try out. And the food tasted SOOO wonderful! And time wise, it was really organized. And the decorations too. Everything was going EXACTLY to our plan! And even the grinder for the tomato, the screw dropped inside LOL. Luckily Ms Tay didn't ate the screw. TEEHEE. But my mom did LOL. ANd she spat it out.

10) Thank God FOR my CELLGROUP! hahaha. Thanks K.zhang and josephine for leading us, and ensuring everyone of us grow in God ;)

11) Thank You Lord for letting me score well in MYE.

12) Thank You Lord for letting my picture to be posted in IN. Teehee

13) Thank You Lord for MY BIRTHDAY!!!! And really thank God for their love, everything they've done for me. Even coming to bomb me at my house at 8AM in the morning. Teehee. Really appreciate you guys for helping me to have such a memorable birthday!!!

14) Thank God for letting my aunt rest in peace.

15) Thank God for the erm erm erm fAMILY CAMP IN M'SIA TOO!! Then i got my prophecy. TEEHEE

16) Thank God for letting me share about the bible to some of the people in my class ;)

17) Thank God for media retreat! IT was really very aweosme and fun, letting me know more people in Media TEEHEE/

18) Thank God for our cellgroup covenant ;)

19) Thank God for sunday people for studying with me during EOYSSS!!!

20) Thank God for letting me score during my EOY, letting me pass my chinese compo eventhough i wrote out of point. And my english too!! And for my F&N Even just having a borderline pass eventhough my practical only had 2 cooking method and 1 dish. TEEHEE.

21) Thank God for the wonderful YI camp 2008! And thank God for His grace eventhough we made soooo many errors!!!! And thank God for teaching us, "I once was there, and then i left" Teehee. And the Omni-present God! He's there with us, when we're born, when we're dead. How wonderful You are God!!!

22) Thank God for X'Mas bash too! Thank God for letting me be a backstage crew. And experience how isit like to work in the dark, and even not getting much recognition ;)

Anyway i think that's about it. There's actually MUCH MUCH more to thank God for this year.

My New Year Resolutions (2009)

1) Get a single digit for L1R4
2) Learn guitar (AGAIN MINDY!!!)
3) Get Baptized.
4) Go on a diet (again teehee)
5) Study everyday!
6) Healthy Lifestyle!!
7) Do housework Chores ;)
8) Don't hog on the computer for too long
9) Share Christ to at least 20!
10) Spend more time with family.
11) Grow in Christ more!
12) Change away my bad habbits.


TEEHEE. That's my resolution. Lord i pray that You'll help me keep it. Help me to accomplish them! Thank You Lord, In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! HELLO 2009!!!










0 comments: