Klana Resort, Seremban!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Photobucket

A very nice resort that I've been to for Church Camp! Haha this church camp have been a great one for me, physically, spiritually. I got to rest, know more people and yeah know God more. Hahaha. Anyway from the above collage those are shots i've taken, and those paths i've crossed daily AHAHAHAHA. K lah i must climb the stone steps every day like 3 times leh.

Anyway i've been going around hugging cute babies HAHAHAHAHAHA. K

His name's Thadius(?) And he is super cute. That's me and my mum. HAHAHA.

A very funny macro shot. My finger HAHAHA. Look at his face!! *awww*

Then this very cute girl i don't know her name HAHAHA. She's blowing some balloon she got.
And this valarie. She very pretty. Last time i saw her at some wedding she wore a dress VERY PRETTY HAHAHA This is her flower shaped tongue.

They're actually best of friends with 2 years of difference.

Lastly some cute and stressed boy HAHAHAHAHA.

And me kiaping his arm pit HAHAHAHAHA -_- he's really cute btw.

Tags Reply:

25 Jun 09, 11:10
Von: HI ESTHI ! lol . So long didnt drop y your blog alr !! =D Cya soon k ?
Hahah hello, thanks for dropping by then! Seeya soon also (L)

23 Jun 09, 02:06
JOANNA: HAHA GOING INDO QUARANTINE 7 DAYS. all er best
HAHAHA I NOT GOING LIAO. SAD RIGHT.

22 Jun 09, 22:42
Sergio: Hello Hello esther
HAHAHA HELLO.

22 Jun 09, 22:40
Daniel: YOU PON LAST SUNDAY'S POA TUITION. BAD GIRL
Tsk LOL. It was phenomenal, at least, for the soccer match.

22 Jun 09, 22:40
`Jieying: HEY ESTHER! why you everytime come my blog type those la-me things one! hahahah very funny eh you. and your blog's kinda interesting. i like! hahahahaha.
HAHAHAH THANKS AH SIAW!!! (me is ah cheon) Anyway be glad, cause i don't really tag anyone HAHAHA.

22 Jun 09, 22:40
Daniel: HELLO MISS.
HELLO MISTER.

21 Jun 09, 18:47
Kel.: hahaaaa, i got a cross necklace leh ;) ;) i cant wait to see you. i'm dying .
hahah cool, good for you lah ;) I found mine also anyway. Hahhaa k school / sunday k.

0 comments: