Birthday!

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Photobucket

Hey everyone, thanks for everything, thank God for the wonderful celebration, thank my Mum for today and thank my bro and sis in christ and my friends!


Anyway i somehow spent my 6th june to my fullest eventhough i didn't do what i intended to do, like getting free frappe, swensens, NC16 show and so on, but yeah i did learn alot from today also, and HAHAHAHA yeah! I am actually looking at the photos and laughing LOLOL.


Anyway today we had radical conference. And media actually took group photo. Hahahaha and then yeah it was great, fun and lovely! And through out radical conference was awesome, people getting deeper and deeper with God, people setting free. Awesome stuff.

And then after everything ended WAN ZI ACTUALLY BITE ME ON MY SHOULDERS WTH I SWEAR MY SHOULDERS NOW HAS A BLUEBLACK LOL. Yeah

And yea Media actually celebrated my birthday. was really happy hahaha :-)
Junze (5th june), Huang mu en (boss) and yours truly with omg hair and omg smile LOL

Yeah and then we took a pretty long time to pack up and by then my cell group was already waiting for me at beauty world, but apparently i took a LONG time and they became pek chek and then they came to church. Omg they actually brought me alot of things and stayed with me till very late. Was really touched, thanks alot!!! :-)

And lastly i went homoe with joanna and then i actually went to meet kellin herman von ger lewis boon jon wk joanna at mega play ground.

And then they came my house to watch some penguin show and cut cake hahaha.



Yeah and that's about my day. Thanks for people saying "Happy birthday" in church!

Mic kon, keith, davin, jieying, wanlin, yanni, wei shun, evangeline, mindy. hester. joan, liyuan, junze and alot more! Sorry now apparently it's 1:37 and my brain is not working very well so if i can't really remember you i am sorry.

F&N AND POA HOMEWORK TO DO. BYE ALL. THANKS FOR THE GREAT DAY. REALLY APPRECIATE YOU GUYS FOR EVEN MAKING THE EFFORT TO CELEBRATE FOR A NOBODY LIKE ME (BLUSH) AHAHAHAHAHA

0 comments: