All things new

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hello everyone LOL. Uploading pictures for the whole of june? My camera died so i can't upload for my music concert and xinlong's farewell party and kenneth zhang's surprise. Man that'd suck. Hahahaha i need a someone to lend me their dslr to upload from my CF :-(

Anyway me mindy and ah lu went to the canon showroom. I plucked my CF card into the 50D with 70mm - 200mm zoomlens and it was G-R-E-A-T :-D

Miss Kon and Mr tan with the 500D

Me and my favourite kon!! LOL (L)

Luwei's shot. the 50D with 18-200mm zoom lens woooo!

And then 25th june we went to watch Transformers with Xinlong cause he's leaving for Melbourne to study ;)Yeah that was us at 11pm outside Venisser(?!) the ice cream shop at bukit timah hahaha. And it was closed. So we went to pattaya instead ;)


A group photo w/o Mr Wee at the airport. I rushed from my piano concert to the airport! And i was glad that i made it ;)


And then Mr Zhang's surprise!! We actually re-wrote the whole song of Jason Mraz's I'm Yours into his tekong song. And lyrics includes...

You're going to tekong, to train some muscles,
and coming back much stronger than ever
.
LOL

We were trying to act stern.
And finally after a few (ALOT) of atempts....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hahahahah this looks plain retarded. Mindy look like Mafia lao niang. And i think only Luwei and Kenneth were the only successful ones in holding their laughters throughout the whole photoshoot.

Anyway it was like 10,11pm during midnight and we were playing around in the 25th floor of The Jade's Balcony lol ;)

A color one ;)

My fury hair with mindy's intrigued face. AHAHA Actually we were 1m apart.

Mr Zhang's shot w/ my camera lol ;)

Spastic, LOL Real spastic lol. VERY SPASTIC LOL :(

Lol Mr lu, ng, kon, cheong

Lol the out of focus me :(


And lastly, my favourite!


K with this, i shall end this post ;) Mindy looks BLISSFUL under my warm arms and tender love and care HAHAHAHA. SO CANDID LA LOVE IT LOL

K ciaos! Going out to fix my cam and the chocolate shop with josephine later! And POA tuition ;)

My 350D... The one who've been through rain and shine with me. The one that i've loved, My best buddy. (LOL) Sad, very sad lol. I hope the service-ing won't be expensive ;)

Hahaha anyway luwei is right about the "Special bond" you feel with your camera lol. :(




Tags Reply:

12 Jul 09, 00:31
muen: hello!!! (=
Lol wow Mr Huang, what a surprise LOL :) Anyway hello :-D

12 Jul 09, 00:24
Kel.: Hi WeeKiat, iknow my song is nice
Hahahha kellin stop your bhb-ness plx.

11 Jul 09, 23:06
Davin: :( hahaha, next time, dont ask u out liao. :( haha, Erm, u going to repair ur camera?
LOL can ask, but pls drive LOL :-D Lol yeah soon i guess :-)

11 Jul 09, 20:56
WeeKiat: Hi Esther , Nice blog song {:
Hehehehe thanks weekiat! :-D

11 Jul 09, 12:57
JOANNA: lets hold a funeral for ur cam HEHHH
Tsk it's gonna revive SOON joanna!!!

11 Jul 09, 03:12
Davin: Hope nvr scare u with my driving:)
Lol yeah i almost flew outta the window LOL

10 Jul 09, 21:52
Vian: Hiiiii ciao tmr!
Hehehe hello vivian! Seeya too!
10 Jul 09, 18:41
Von: AHHAHA ,. OMG , THAT FACE SO . . . haha .
LOL HEHEHE I KNOW. CUTE RIGHT ;)

9 Jul 09, 21:21
Von: Hi lovely ! :D
7 Jul 09, 22:30
Von: =D
Hi lovely TOO!!!

7 Jul 09, 18:05
`Jieying: Hello esther! :D hahaha,N2!-.- LOL.
Hahahahahaha N2 S2. you S1 LOL

7 Jul 09, 00:34
Kel.: lol yes love i was really lost==
Lol sorry :(

6 Jul 09, 10:42
Daniel: hello ess:D kellin's nips hid behind her fats
Lol lame lah kwon lol!

5 Jul 09, 20:20
Kel.: hello love:D daniel nipps on the face
LOL lame. LOL

5 Jul 09, 11:49
EVAN-geline: HAHA! that one edited in photoshop in art room during art lesson:DD
Hahahah yalor so cute!

4 Jul 09, 16:14
Von: Coursewrk b I mean ;) ty
4 Jul 09, 16:13
Von: Btw , how to do f&n coursewrB
Lol told you already right haha. Anyway it's finally over. FNN, OVER!

4 Jul 09, 13:58
Von: OH HI STER ! :D hehe
Hello von khooooo! HEHE

4 Jul 09, 03:34
Keon: Haha, sry that i nvr reply ur sms. HAHA, when u want photo shoot?
Lol after my cam is fixed plx :(

3 Jul 09, 21:44
Daniel: MY ORAL'S COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AHHH~ kellin no nips
LOL it's over kwon ;)

3 Jul 09, 19:52
Von: :D
3 Jul 09, 19:52
Von: Sorry ye , Stil couldnt find it , I hope youre ok with a new one hehe
LOL of course i'm okay, don't worry khoo!! :-D

2 Jul 09, 18:47
zenna,<3: ohmy! u tagged me ? :D
Tsk why are you shocked. Or are you acting shocked LOL XD

2 Jul 09, 00:51
Kel.: hi lucy you chicken breast with nipples:D
LOL WTH SOPHIA CURRY CHICKEN WITH BIG NIPS LOL

1 Jul 09, 20:35
Jotham: Even my sis listen to Kpop now hha!!
Lol tsk k-pop is.... never good ;)

1 Jul 09, 17:15
Hui: Haha. How're you alrdy? Miss you, you'know (: tc.
Heheheheh i'm better than you LOL. Hehehe miss you too ;)


0 comments: