School is tiring.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I finally understood the planes and cavities in anatomy. We did donning yesterday. I am the lab manager. LSCT has nice lecture theatres. I still don't have my FON book. Project work is starting for Psychology and CITS. Friends are great. I love korean seaweed. I want to go SIM foodcourt and eat. I will not be late for classes anymore. I shall take 184 from Bukit pangjang to avoid the 'can't board the bus at the bus stop before ngee ann poly' crisis. Today was the longest day of the week. I visited the library and the attic with my buddies. Tutorial classrooms are cool. I discovered the longest staircase in NP connecting block 50 to HS block and it contains 75steps. I am going to swim with my friends next friday. I think my classmates are cool people. I am beginning to love psychology. I learnt what is schizophrenia today. I want to be a surgeon nurse. I learnt about Florence Nightingale today.

I am tired.
What a post.

0 comments: