Regent Musical!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

It was quite impressive I must say! I loved the settings and stuff. Haha yeah anyway before that went church with kellin and joanna, and then left earlier for the musical. And oh yah, before that we celebrated birthdays!
Cell group photo! We bought Joshua a bread and calculator :D (his email is breadandcalc)

The regentites! (left with evangeline and omggg my face so big lol GG)

Then we started taking pics on the bussss it was very retarded



Then we went to the concert hallll... And yeah it was quite cool

The stage set up (love the moving heads!) and yes see the number of people using handphone (haha!)

The crewwwwww

Then after that we took quite alot of photos:)

Von Kavi Kng and me

Von and meeee my eyes look awesomely big (L)


Kng and i!! (L)

Us again LOL

And then a group photo!


And that was my day! It was great. And LOL i was telling von and kng i was like... "im the only one in flowers~~~" LOL then they were like okay wait i find some more for you HAHAHAHAHA

Okay i miss Regentttttt. Bye~

0 comments: