More updates!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lol hello! Justttt updating photos that I have here :D Lol Anyway last month me kellin and yillis saw this super awesome hair straightener at ytp. But it cost 160. Anyway they bought it. I didn't!!! But the person helped me and kellin to curl our hair with the straightener while yillis straightened it. LOL IT WAS COOL IT WAS MY FIRST TIME CURLING MY HAIR :D

I think i looked kinda weird but well i'm just trying and it was a whole new experience (LOL)


The curl faded (?) And it's just... wavy. Hahahaha

Then we were super under-dressed and we went to town with yvonne HA HA HA.

Lolllllllll okay next is....

Luminest @ Vivo!

LOL we met up for...... dinner i think and we ate superdog while luwei ate erm hawker. Then we went swensens to eat the sizzlinggggg pan and then we went to rooftop to take awesome photos! I loved it hehehehe.

Most awesome and centralized shot!

I AM OUT OF THE LIGHT

MINDY SQUEEZED ME. HAHAHAH JK ITS MY HANDS

Mah fat cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks

Lol okay :D Then we had good friday outreach. I shall just post 1 group photo cause the photos were.. kinda unglam :D


THE END. HA HA HA WILL UPDATE MORE AGAIN IN THE NEXT POST.

0 comments: