:)

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I just updated my blog and i just finished bathing. I still can't.... remove my make up. Joanna is suggesting me to put baby oil but i don't have. So she asked me to use cooking oil HAHAHAHA OMG FAIL.

Anyway school is starting next monday! As in Induction campppp Lol. Can't believe my holidays and carefree living (screwed up time cycle) is going to end soon! Anyway Induction on the 12th, Orientation camp on the 14-16. Still don't know if there are spaces available actually. LOL

Mindy kon and Josiah tan might be coming with me to renewal camp!! They were very nice i was like i feel lonely during camp AND THEY DECIDED TO COME. But min's mom is coming hehehehe.

I FEEL LIKE CHANGING TO WORDPRESS. SHOULD I?

Okay anyway i've got a new desktop wallpaper! I love it :D


Okay bye guys! Going newton circle to eat tomorrow with kon and lu! Excited WOOHOO.

0 comments: