:)

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Eh got my results already. Lol it was pretty fine :) Really thank God for unexpected results like B3 for English :) Lol and yes B3 for humanities as well. Cause i screwed up my 8 marks geog question and... also ss i didn't study much about globalisation. Haghahaha. Also! POA B3 :) I screwed up the 8mark liquidity question. Hahahha

Yes overall it was still... above my expectations. Except for maths i got a C6 -_- Lol so yes it's finally over... All the anxiety. The fear the ... lol :( yeah

Lol mindy and luwei were nice just now cause we were supposigly meeting at JP for ambush..? I was very sad i didn't want to go but kon said she'll treat me to eat. Lol but in the end they came over after my whining HAHAHAHA i feel touched to the max :') Thanks!!! luvs. Lol and weihong came over as well and their reaction when they met was PRICELESS. LOL and my house was very happening ehehehehhe. Yes and my bro and mum too! They were like so nice asking me about my interest and finding the best course i can go to :) And then i conferenced on the phone with xl & josey to discuss our choices?! (Lol yes weird.)

Thanks to everyone who were concerned about my results! Really appreciate allll of you! Especially people like my cellgroup members, kenneth jos sam viv josh zx xx evan zenna michelle and people like luwei wanzi zhaoxun keith koh shannon sherie :)

Thank God for everything :)

0 comments: