Update lol

Friday, December 25, 2009

Eh for this week it've been a great one for me!

Monday I went to.... Clementi to find chiewmin hilda and hanthi with xiulong. Lol and then we caught avatar. Before that we ate.... Delifrance and played arcade (HAHAHA) I think i sprained my.... muscles while playing the games (LOL)

Tuesday I went....... 313@Somerset with games comm :) Spent TONS of time planning LOL. We ate Just Acia ;) And then zixin and I spent 2hrs shopping. Short but great! XX and joshua spent their money eating.. Fruit Paradise HAHAHAHAHA.

Wednesday I went sun-tanning with kellin kng at Sentosa! Lol and then we went to eat Aston's :) So great catching up with her again hahahaha.


After tanning. I look very red HAHAHA and my skin is peeling now :(

This is my display pic and i luv it cause i look so black HAHAHAHA


Thursday We had cellgroup Christmas Party! It was great though a few people came, and the games was a success i think ;) Xunxiang got hand waxing HAHAHA. And yes garlic necklace. "Apple and orange" LOL which is lime and lemondae ;)

Eh good job food comm for the awesome food! And turkey wooo!

Group photo without tons of people :(


Lol yeah wooo i NEEED to find a job... Soon LOL :(

0 comments: