:-)

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hey guys ;) Back from camp on wednesday but didn't really update my blog :) Camp was, awesome. But i didn't... get to see the opening, i didn't get reach in time for my bro's baptism. I didn't get to participate in games cause i injured my toe. But the sermon was good :-) Did projection on the last day was sooo stressed till i nearly cried :( It was like 3 new songs which i don't know. And it's much harder to project cause they changed the font size.


But it's all over now :)

Anyway thursday I went...... around Ion with ah long. And then we ate swensens. They have strawberry fondue! It looks great but didn't have a chance to try it ;) And we caught the perfect getaway ;) It was great. The twist in the end was reeealllly unexpected ;)

Friday I went to 313@Somerset with tons of people LOL. And yeah it was great. F21 with 4storeys high! It's mad big and i love it!

Sat My mum had my hope ;) And then i went for church. We ate Fei Siong! Woohoo.

And then today i rotted at home lol :(

Next week is gonna be a busy one for me! Take care everyone! ;)




Monday - Find job, get voucher, buy jeans, meet cm, watch avatar
Tuesday - Bonding cum shopping at 313 with games comm people ;)
Wed - Shopping for games stuff?!
Thurs - Cell group christmas celebration!
Fri - No plans yet? (CHRISTMAS!)
Sat - Church ;)
Sun - free?



WOooohooo k good bye!

0 comments: