:)

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My teeth is hurting like mad. I used a thicker floss for today and i nearly pulled out my tooth with that thick floss. Lol and my pimple just burst and it's bleeding right now... Right before graduation on friday -_-

Mannnnn Lol. Can't believe it's the last... Last day of school officially for me. 4 years past just like this. Feeling kinda neutral now as i am lazy to crawl up every morning.

And yes I have cherished my last week of school well my doing stupid things :p And yes staying back after school for most of the days.

:) Today rained heavily after school, so i went to CM's house and we ate at S11 after that. And we met up with hanthi ;) And then we went for maths consultation. It was.. good. And mr tan talked to me. I am kinda motivated now...? :)

K blog again later. I slept 9hrs yesterday, wasted.

0 comments: