:))

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hi. Today was a tiring day :-( We had maths poa 3 periods of F&N and chinese -_-
And then after that I had English mock exam Paper 1 and 2 in the afternoon and i left school at 5.40PM :(

K today morning it was raining heavily. I didn't wanted to go school but in the end i hang on and went LOL. I walked in the rain to the bus stop for a bus to lot 1, but in the end the 307 from teck whye came -_- and then i was drenched.

So i went to school and lent cat's slippers and i walked around in slippers. And during F&N I dried my shoes by putting it in the parade square with a post it that says "Please do not touch thank you! LOL :)" And then everyone past by and they looked at my shoes it was super funny LOL.

And this is my day. 2 more days esther 2 more days! WOOHOO

0 comments: