Oh my lol

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Omg looking at these made me totally speechless...

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/moaan/popular-interesting/


When can i have you, Canon 50mm f/0.95 Lol (Quite impossible cause it's only for 35mm film camera)







OMGGGGGGG I SOOOO WANT TO UPGRADE MY SET. I just sent my camera for servicing today and it kinda suck to be camera-less. I feel so..... weird :-( It's indescribable lol.
Esp in this period of time i ought to be studying, but still :-(

Lol by the way i saw the canon workers' jacket. It was so cool i asked them whether i could buy it. And it was a "NO" right smacked IN MY FACE. Awwwwwwww

Lol anyway today i went Batok to meet luwei aft school, and then went vivo to fix my cam, And then met mr Keon and the four big kings (LOL) And then yeah went bishan and then home.

I love school. I love school. I love school.
I need to convince myself that I love school.


Anyway something random in Farmville. Hahaha i am finally an Apprentice in Mousehunt!! Woooooooooooo I'm pretty much addicted to facebook games now LOL :-D

K GOODNIGHT EVERYONE! Lol :-D


Tags Reply:

15 Jul 09, 21:54
BONNIE: WAS HERE ;D
Lol hello, thanks for visiting ;)

15 Jul 09, 21:18
Hakim: Hakim here, HELLO!
HAHA HELLO!!! :-D Nice chatting w/ you/ HAHA :-D

15 Jul 09, 14:35
mindy: hahahah. stalker, much! sorry i can't be photographer. i'll try to perform at your weddings okay!
Lol okay by then you'd be the famous Kon. WOOO (L)

15 Jul 09, 11:21
luwei: *cheong
15 Jul 09, 04:32
luwei: hey chiong!!!hahaz i wanna be ur photographer too!!!=) hahahz seriously lets do it for mindy's wedding!no matter she agree to it anot,we are her photographers liao.haha!=D
HAHAHA ITS NOT UP FOR YOU TO DECIDE MR LU. But dont care her la. 2V1. Unless her husband disagrees ;)

14 Jul 09, 23:54
mindy: HAHA BOTH OF YOU SO LAMMEEEE. hahahahah.
What lame. Tsk don't see la HAHAHHA :-D

14 Jul 09, 17:45
luwei: i refuse to tag!!!hahah i wan be her photographer la!dun like tat leh u,i had the idea first wan lor copy cat
BHAHAHA SORRY LA. I SHALL SHOOT FOR UR WIFE. HAHAHAHAH

14 Jul 09, 04:01
luwei: hey cheong!!hahah yeah hope servicing not ex.hahah yea the bond is unbelievable haha,its so true and strong=)repair soon!!
Yeah stronger than yours HAHA. :-D

13 Jul 09, 22:28
Von: haha ! its great that problems could be salvaged. Jy :D Seeya tml
Hehehe yeah thanks yvonne khoooooo :-D Seeya too!

13 Jul 09, 21:55
Daniel: Esther(:
Daniel(: LOL

12 Jul 09, 19:59
Davin: HAHA, fyi its 18-200 and not 70. LOL.70 is a L lens, cost 2.6k if i am not wrong :) so comfirm wed?
Aiya my bad lah. Hahahaha yeah you mr keony.

12 Jul 09, 15:00
`Jieying: esther! i wanna say something random, i wanna go out with you some day! Heheh. urgh i like your blog :)
HAHAHA OKAY SURE. JIO ME (A) HAHAHA. Thanks ms siaw ;)

0 comments: