For my dearest

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mindy kon and Tan Luwei i WILL be your official photographer next time for your wedding.
So now i shall brush up my skills and await for that day to come LOL

And you'd see me armed with EOS 1D Mk III With a Canon Flash 580EX II and a very awesome zoom / prime lens. LOL

K i think by then (10years down the road) all these will be outdated.

Wait and see, Ms Kon and Mr Lu! HAHAHAHAHA :-D

K i know this is pretty random. Was talking to luwei about shooting for mindy's wedding HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.








K anyway today's F&N practical B was.... bad. I think i screwed up the whole thing And my baked egg became greenish yellow which looks pretty much disgusting but surprisingly it tasted AWESOME. HAHAHAHAH. My steam egg smells nice but tastes blend. How contradicting LOL :-D

And yea I'm going to study later ;) Ciao!

0 comments: