Very fruitful day today :-)

Saturday, May 16, 2009



Oh yay, just came back from erm, Night Shooting with Josephine! It was great, really!

Anyway i had media today. It was the first time i was sooooo scared of serving. I nearly burst into tears HAHAHAHA. But i'm glad i didn't.

K then we had sermon, cellgroup. And during cellgroup, the Praise And Worship was awesome. Even though it was short, but when the music fades, when all the vocals are heard. It sounded perfect, everyone's heart was so desperate. And it was awesome.

K then we had some cell group erm, photo- taking session in Prayer house it was awesome LOL.




Yeah then after that it was the first time i felt our cell group really bonded, And it's like the last photo, the "Graduation Photo" As if we're gonna split. I can't bear to leave this cell group. For the 2years i've spent with them, was really awesome. HAHAHA BUT I DONT THINK WE"RE GONNA SPLIT. No God, no please :)



K then we went night shooting. It was awesome. My first try on Night Photography O-M-G I LOVE IT. IT'S LIKE MY FAVOURITE 5SECONDS SHUTTER SPEED AND THE EFFECT WAS LIKE WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. K :-) Then i am so happy too cause i was desperate to find a tripod this afternoon. I spammed call davin, joanna, eunice and they all ignored me LOL. But thank God i found my dad's LONG LOST TRIPOD which was like 20years ago or something. My dad was a photographer too :)

Fullerton :)

CBD. Sorry for the lousy quality lol blogger sucks. In my desktop looks PERFECT....?

Esplanade. HAHAHA lousy quality again.


Me and josephine. Oooo i like the sharpness LOL

Esplanade.


Yeah then halfway down the night shooting i overturned it and the whole top came out. I was soooo sad that i didn't shoot anymore stuff. And then OMG MY BRO CHEONG NI XI VICTOR FIXED IT. HE CALLED ME A NOOB THOUGH. BUT IT'S OKAY BECAUSE HE FIXED SOMETHING THAT WAS REALLY PRECIOUS. I think my bro is a genius :-)
And i am eating Green Bean Soup my mum cooked.

Really thank God for evrything, Family, Cell Group and FRIENDS, that last forever :)


Tags Reply:

16 May 09, 16:58
chiewmin: esther!! tAGGED;DD..btw, who is qiqi?
Er the girl dog. I forgot OH IS NA NA HAHAHAHAHA

16 May 09, 13:54
luwei: woah!!!indonesia!!!why got so much money suddenly??=D hahaz mine is 450D!!haha=)urs is not lousy la,at least u are a good photographer
Hahaha only 37 dollars for boat trip TEEHEE

16 May 09, 13:10
Gab: WHATS WITH MY CUTE PHONE U BIRD!
CUTE PHONE LA IF NOT WHAT LOLOOLOL.

16 May 09, 12:37
EVAN-geline: Hellooooo love:DD
Hiie LOL

0 comments: