Awesome :)

Friday, May 15, 2009

Yay today was a pretty interesting day.
I woke up at 11.30AM, and then i went to watch Nodame Cantabile

And then i met them at 2+ at Bukit batok. And then we went to shoot at Chinese Garden (not much actually) Hahaha so it's actually Me, Gab. Eunice, Luwei and Jingwei.

Eunice's Powerful SONY ALPHA
Luwei's Awesome CANON 400D
My lousy CANON 350D
Jingwei's Cool SONY DIGICAM
Gab's cute PHONE

LOLOLOL. Yeah then we went to gabriel house to harrass "emo" And then we took alot of his photos, and then met kon and went to koufu and ate. Finally a SUNDAY GROUP outing!!! But too bad jocelyn can't come..? :( And yea we went hong kong cafe to eat some desserts and play some lame games LOL.

Yay it's been so long, really a joy to have them in my life. Hahahahahaha. K

Anyway i'm kinda looking forward to JUNE holidays!

1) School chinese INTENSIVE programme..?
2) Chinese O levels on 1june :(
3) Radical conference on 4th to 6th June!
4) Malaysia Renewal camp.......?
5) Indonesia trip with josephine :D

Lol can't believe Josephine's gonna go UK for further studies! And she said she wnana go shooting with me before she leaves. Owwwwh :( I will miss my asst cell group leader like anything. I shall make the indonesia trip an enjoyable one!!! HAHAHA. We're going indonesia to shoot! COOL!!!!



K serving tomorrow. Seeya everyone. Today've been a great day :D

Tags Reply:

15 May 09, 22:39
Dova: hi love.
HI DOVA LURB (L) LOL

15 May 09, 22:19
Gab: POST THE PHOTOS NAO.
LOL relax lah. Maybe tomorrow or smth :D

15 May 09, 20:06
Daniel: David keon your friend, David Kwon my laopa.
LOl davin keon la. Ur eyes got prob ah HAHAHA

14 May 09, 19:50
Von: party * -.-
14 May 09, 19:50
Von: Estha !!! Pasty time :D LOL
Yeah hi von LOL. Let's bake sometime <>
14 May 09, 01:04
JOANNA: hey WOD :D
HI WOL LOL

13 May 09, 18:43
EVAN-geline: YO! YEAH agree:DD ahhahahaa
HAHAHAH hi hi hi :D

13 May 09, 17:46
Von: LOL !!! I just woke up too . so shiok :D
HAHAHA afternoon naps are the best :D

12 May 09, 20:07
Daniel: anw Jy for your studies!
12 May 09, 20:07
Daniel: You said you won't touch those chips, ltr fat. Still you couldn't resist the temptation -.-
Hhaha sorry kwon :-( I will try and control myself next time LOL

12 May 09, 20:07
Josephine: study hard for ur science paper, and for the f&n survey i can definately help u.
Awww thanks!!! I will miss you when you leave for UK ;-(

12 May 09, 19:50
Venie: You shld've seen my paper1 !! Youtubing!! Thats what I always do and my Fnn will end up in BLANKS. hahaha
Lol yah fnn sucks sia. esp when you got youtube. LOL MYE DIE LIAO LA FOR ME :(

12 May 09, 18:47
rachel: hey miru here! link me :D
Lol ok, will link you soon!:D

12 May 09, 18:44
Von: I thank you on her behalf ! Hehe
12 May 09, 18:43
Von: Yalor . I spent 10bucks on junkies ytd ! And few days back also!!! Lol , exams comes with alot of diff prices ! Work hard for tml ! XD
LOL yalor. wahlau i think o levels i will gain 4098210931KG. Lol:D

0 comments: