Get a life

Monday, April 27, 2009

Today school was alright.

Then after school I had english oral. Before that we went to S11 to eat.
After that went to play basketball. And then went to yewtee to find kellin. Sat herman's dad lorry with me ben herm and oscar. Lol.

And then it's the first time i ran with pengkoon around a super market just to change ben and jerry's ice cream from cherry gracia to chocolate fudge.

Then it's my first time running to catch the bus with pk but we still failed cause the uncle don't want to board the bus and act as if he didnt see us.

And then before that went von's house to bake. Her cat is still as scary as ever :-( I think i am never gonna be a vet like yvonne Lol.

K and i baked chocolate chip cookies. I know baking isn't my forte but well, at least i tried :-)




P.S i think von's bro is handsome, k bye :-)

0 comments: