Friends, hard to come.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Hello everyone! I am finally out of Red Cross. And finally i passed out as Sergeant Cheong :-D
Really surprised that i can even be promoted from lance AHAHAHAHA. Cause i skipped like 1 year or so. And yes i am happy. Really happy!

Really glad that i have my juniors, who wrote cards to me, bought a handphone strap and necklace for me. And even hosted a farewell party for us. I will surely miss the times when i was in Red Cross. Footdrill competitions. And yes i will miss my smelly hair net, my super oversized beret. My super duper long uniform. My badges and all the buttons.

And now, i can finally say that i am FREE from CCA!

LOL. Anyway that was something that i wanted to say.

Anyway after CCA i went queensway with herman to buy his deuter bag :-D
And we don't have enough money. So i called my friends, luwei and kzhang. Then they transfered money into my bank.

Man i am touched. Really touched! Kzhang didn't even ask "why". I was like "I need money desperately, can you transfer money into my bank?" Wow. Thank God for such wonderful friends. This made me realize that i actually have suchhhh wonderful friends and when you are in need they're there for you. I feel bad to say that when i need things then i'd ask from you guys. :-( But well, i really wanna be someone who can care for anyone, who's in need of help, troubled. :-D

Then anyway we got the money, and i was even happier then herman LOL. And then we ate some Katong Laksa which was really awesome and worth it :)

And then we bought the bag, and then we shared 3peanuts 2 coconuts TU TU KUEH (Omg finally, i've been craving for that since yew tee's pasar malam opened :-D) And then we had a bottle of barleh.

Then we were betting on what time i would reach home. So i thought 10.30 And i was right! LOL. I was sooo tired because i fell asleep on the bus. And some hwa chong / njc guy turned the air con and faced towards me. It was freezing cold. LOL.

Okay that's the end of my day! Really had a great day today, really i know that i have sooooo many friends that care for me :-D Thank God :)


P.S on a side note, i am feeling sad because i am super busy this few days :-( The past few nights i spent them with daniel studying (omg sound so wrong) And he spammed me with food. Omg i feel like a pot of lard. I ate fries like practically every night....................... And then i ate curry at 10pm. Crap. But well, at least i managed to study really hard. HA HA HA. xD

And then Tomorrow i have flag day as early as 8.30AM, sunday morning POA tuition at like.. 10AM.

I want to sleep leh. I feel so deprieved of sleep. I need it desperately. I've only been having 5hrs for the last few days. I'd reach home at 12AM, and bathe. ANd sleep. ANd wake up at like 6.30?
I love to wake up knowing that i can sleep again LOL. Without alarm clock, and knowing that i don't have any schedules for the day. NO WEEKEND SLEEPING FOR ME THIS WEEKEND :(

Tags Reply!

17 Apr 09, 03:24
luwei: hahaz wah so touching ah ur post haha!abit touching ah!
Hahaha yeah, i know lah :D

17 Apr 09, 00:07
Daniel: Thanks for the day :B!
Lol no problem!!!

16 Apr 09, 17:46
Daniel: eh i nvr say blog more abt me k -,- me not bhb.
HAHAHA you said blog more specific la wahlau :(

15 Apr 09, 23:17
Von: haha !€ Seriously, I did not know pears can oxides lor ! LOL . dumb man
HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA. Not dumb lah. I thought only apple oxidize(?!)
14 Apr 09, 17:52
zhaoxun: Hahaha, you damm own.
Why leh!!!

14 Apr 09, 11:40
Von: Hi Esthii ! :D OK . Im right behind you -.-
Lol i'm infront of your sccreen HAHAHAHAHA (my blog picture) LOL.

0 comments: