Flag day ;)

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lol my flag day sucked. My class was posted to Chinatown / Outram.

And it sucked. Even ang mohs don't want to donate. LOL.

Anyway Chanel's tin was practically full. And then we asked her how come she got sooo much. Then she said she walked around the whole chinatown/outram. Then i was like "we also what!!!" LOL But we walked around and i bought a bag HAHAHA. K lah lame.

Then omg i got back the money from herman. But in a moment of folly, i stuffed it inside the can (half of it) And i attempted to retrieve it. But forcefully, it broke into pieces. And thus the other half is inside the tin, and half is in my hand. LOL. No choice but i donated 10dollars to the charity -.-

I need to get over it LOL. It's 10 dollars lehhhh. But at least i know my money hasn't gone to waste.

K then we went to Burger king to eat after flag day with kellin ben kwon nka pk and..... 1 more errrrrr.......??? LOL. Yeah and then they went kng's house to play mahjong while i just slacked. And prepared for my FNN practical.

Okay so i am going to sleep now...?

Maybe going to daiso / IMM with kng to get ingredients lol.

0 comments: