Cross country!

Friday, August 01, 2008

Greetings everyone! Hahaha today we had cross country. I managed to convince YongXin to let me be in the mid point, where boys meet the girls. Hahaha, But now i've gotta attend red cross like everyweek..? And that's the penalty for me.

Anyway i was at the bridge there, and for my area, a guy had his back sprained. So they sent ambulance here. Hahaha and the next area, there's someone with bleeding knees. And yeah. Around hereee. I've gotta carry the (around 5kg) Stretcher wherever i go, with christabel. I bet tomorrow, my back's gonna ache like crazy.

Elaine won 1st again! hahaha i'm so proud of her! And she actually ran faster then the sec4s. And her timing's like... 10mins + for 3.2KM. Awesome right. I didnt have a chance to see her happy face..? And smile when she's receiving the trophy. Wahlau, yongxin call me go back to the booth JUST before her turn! Okay lah, maybe a few before. And when she said finish, she refused to let me go back! Noooo. Saddening right. This's my last year doing first aid during cross country. What a disappointment.

Anyway, today me, qiuli, herman, boon, javan, jon, lewis went to watch Money Not Enough 2! It's a niiiice movie. Hahaha it's a must watch for singaporeans! Truly expresses what singaporeans think..? And how important is money. Hahahaha

Yeah we actually went to causeway point, and the cathay. And we survived the approx. 2hr movie without any snacks / drink. Toooo rush! Hahahaha, Then we went to herman's house to ransack and throw rubbish and litter and drop and lame and poke and fun and kill and kick and pull and chase and play and use the computer. Hahahahah! His dog is sooo different! I rememberd his fluffy dog last time. Then now seemed very little fur. And it chased me around toooo. I screamed and ran around. Herman's brother is tooo cute! Hahahahahah! He's gonna spend the night w/o his brother herman. Hahahaha.

Then we went to erh, Newton Circle..? And ate. Hahahah i spent a total of 9bucks you know! Herman treated us some sotong / stingray and chicken wing, qiuli oyster omelette. I treat them rojak! hahahaha, Then we went home.

P.S it's a tiring day today! Bye everyone ;p

0 comments: