Rendezvous

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I am loving landscape and architecture shots! I seriously need to get a DSLR. It's very ... not to shoot photos now especially my camera's battery isn't working now.

Anyway remember the readers digest that i spent 2hours looking for it..? It's not even needed you know! The teacher suddenly told us that the passage is printed in the worksheeeet. Noooo. Loool! Okay anyway

Today is an interesting day! LOL

1) My nails spilt open (As in 2 layers) And it went to the red colour part (flesh..?) And boon says
it's permanant - FOREVER. Wahlau i so scared you know! Cause it's like dented innn, and it's
very ugly! But later i found out it'd grow back :)
2) We had class photo taking today. I can't believe i'm sitting RIGHT infront - RIGHT beside the teacher. What is this mannn! Usually in primary school (Cause i missed the class shoot last
year, because of sore eyes) i'm usually one of the tallest! And usually standing. But now i've
shrinked, actually stopped growing! And everyone's overtaking me. Sooo sad! And Lol i
thought our class photo would be cool if Syafiq takes his clutches and shoot it up to the air
during informal shot, but apparently he isn't able to climb to the 4th flooor and take photo
with us! Saddening eh..? P.S i'm 161 only. Tsk.
3) Catherine actually brought her very cool DVD player to school today! And she was watching
drama.... LOL sooo shiok! Lol i wish i had one too. haha!

Today for assembly we had some String Ensemble from SAF here in Regent! Hahah they actually played cool songs like Aladin, and it was impressive. And right, it's awesome..? I don't know what to say, And i'm proud of myself! Because i went studying with Luwei and Wanzi, and i think, that's the time i studied the most in my whole life! But nothing to show off - It's just physics density, 1 chapter... Lol but at least i did my homework! And we played arcade at Warren Country Club. Cheap! 40cents for each machine, including those shooting game, which cause you around 1dollar at normal arcades. Hahahah!

Tomorrow's cross country again! I really missed the last years one. Anyway i'm placed at the boy's section AGAIN. YES!!!! Nooo. I don't want to you know. I want to see my friends run Loool! And they expect me and christable, and afiq (-_-) to carry GUYS IF they fainted?!?! Impossible! But what to do..? Lol. Oh yes, gotta wake up at 6AM tomorrow! Reach school by 6.50! Dead.

Alright i shall end here! Anyway photo credit to Akcija / Katarina 2353 on flickr!

P.S my left side speaker spoilt! Noooo! Now i can't hear everything from the left speaker! nooo, or maybe it's just loose wire. Shall call my bro to help me with it later!

Tags reply:
Boon : Hello, booneh. XD
Verna : Yeah you take care too, thanks for the tag! Lol think of what i told you during msn :p
Evan : Lol it's okay. Gotta tell you something later.
Andrew : Tsk. Tagging is basic courtesy! LOL!
Gab : Not exactly, gotta use it for CA common test. Hahaha but in the end didnt :)

0 comments: