pictureless post

Monday, April 07, 2008

To do list:

1) Prepare things for NE
2) Charge my camera battery
3) POA file and holiday homework
4) Maths Coordinate Geo tutorial
5) BLOG :)

Hahahah. I apologize for not blogging ytd! Had something on and came back real late. Yay, yesterday was a good time gathering for the sunday people! Hahah ohya, yesterday was josuhua's birdday!

Happy 16th Birthday Joshua! the bob.


oh anyway, their school was founder's day and NO LESSON! I want to be in sji brother's school too! haha lame. Anyway!

Tomorrow we're going singapore river again! yay! For presenting and the final "test" for NE coordinators. Haha well, guess what. We're actually presenting to the sec2s LOL. haha yes. it's scary!

yay anyway! my clique, JonJoHeQiBoEs is B-A-C-K!!! and i was happily hyperly singing dancing around while they're so lol like no big deal :( But well, im really happy so i decided to blog the most historical moment down on my blog! So next time i can check it out myself!

Name : JonJoHeQiBoEs
Involved : Jonathan, Joanna, Herman, Qiuli, Boon hoo, Esther
Inspiration came from : Joanna and Esther while swimming
Date Started : 17th October 2006 , 7th April 2008
First Movie Watched : World Trade Centre

P.S I CAN FINALLY SMELL DELICIOUS FOOD AND MY FLU IS GONE, HALLELUJAH!

YAY! okay i shall proceed on with my to-do list! Will blog with pictures tomorrow! Cause im going to Singapore River! Yay! Seeee youuuuu :)

Anyone wants to go PlanetShakers Concert with me? Free at expo. This thurs and friday! 7.30PM :D

0 comments: