fun fun fun day!

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Today was a FUN FUN FUN day! Thank God for the wonderful weather, that made me exposed/showed/let out MY BEAUTIFUL RED UMBRELLA!!!! Oh next time i shall show you my mom's favourite red umbrella that made everyone laugh!

Hahahah. I am so attentive during lessons! Eventhough the guys infront of me were VERY tall, but i managed to somehow peeked it? Hahahah yeah! We learnt erm some percentage / POA related stuff during maths. And gosh, im starting to hate POA! So hard!

Okay then we went so Singapore River! During the bus trip was a blast man! I was high until i went around and play? and HAHAHA YES!

During the bus trip.

And then we took photo of the sculptures! All so nice, and artistic! ahaha, and we went walking around the singapore river like some tourist! And we had to erm somehow introduce ourself? And do a public speaking. I didnt prepare at all! And was so nervous! Hahah hockhuey/ongstarversion was holding my hand *awww* like some couple(?) HAHAHA kidding.


The sculptures and some edited photos around the fullerton area :)

And some people that presented/ played around. BTW look at ben's big big big face! LOL


People that did presenting and i candid-ed them LOL. esp qiuli's xD

Okay then when the whole thing finished, i walked to lot 1 with jon, herman, hockhuey and jiexin and caryn! hahaha and i've got no idea why i was SO HIGH and i offered them to share with me my little umbrella (When it wasnt raining AT ALL) but they all rejected and thinks i've got fever :( HAHAHA And when under HDB FLAT IS SO SUNNY YOU KNOW! SUNNY UNTIL NEED UMBRELLA! HHAHAHAHA LAME!!!

Anyway when we reached lot1, i ate yakun. I've gotta save save save money for a camera? HAHA YES! and erm, we went to the pasar malam. I remembered herman ate "Ramly's Burger" And it was SOOOOOOOOOO DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE WE ATE DURING CAMP IN MALAYSIA!!! LOL. ahha. anyway then we walked them to the LRT. Then while going back, me and herman decided to chiong back to the LRT and take a round with them after a round of consideration whether to meet my primary school's cleaner "MUTHUCURRY" LOL. serious, his name is muthucurry. Or somewhat like that lah. i don't know how to pronounce. :) And yeah, we crapped alot and one question that he asked "Do you ever think that one day we won't become friends anymore" NOOOOOOOOOOO WAY MAN! And HAHAHA because i guess we understands each other? And i've got no idea why i am blogging so long today.

Anyway during the LRT we took photos and it's below! And it was really fun. I licked herman's hand and i coughed on him. THEN I HOPE HE GROWS A PIMPLE ON HIS HAND. and we talked about farting and all the stupid and crap stuff.

And here i am now, blogging :) Lastly,


Group photos! JONJOHEQIBOES :D :D :D and LRT PEOPLE!

Yay really had a great time today, and it was a really great time to get to know them, since i don't really know them last time! Hahaha well, and thanks for being my friend, and i really really really cherish you guys! :)

0 comments: