Renewal Camp

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hmmmmm i just got back from Malaysia :) I must say it was a great trip for me, and also to spend more time with my family :)

Anyway for the past 4days I ....

1) Ate over a thousand honey stars! (2 bowls a day!!!!)
2) Obviously grew fatter........ (with the eat-all-you-can-buffet) lol GG
3) Discovered awesome view from my 10 storeys apartment!
4) Praise and worship and everything in Chinese.................. (LOL)
5) Went for shopping for.... 2hours only :( But at least i bought a cardigan!
6) Went around disturbing babies (again!)
7) Wanted to swim but i can't!! The pool looks awesome :(
8) Went to play tennis for the first time in my life!
9) Witnessed awesome badminton game
10) Realized that bowling is cheaper there LOL
11) Walked around KL (less than 10 mins) with my mum and an aunty and then back to the hotel and we did NOTHING
12) Slept in a very nice hotel room!!!
13) BATHED IN BATHTUB
14) Ate mutton curry
15) Was off facebook and msn (civilisation LOL KIDDING) for 4 days except rare connections in the lobby!
16) Ate you tiao and soyabean with my mum
17) Saw an inline ice skating court omgggg (sunway pyramid was awesome!!)
18) Missed sunway lagoon...................... (it was near our hotelllllll)
19) Hoped that we had a car
20) Wanted to urine soooooooo badly during the coach back to Spore (TWICE ITS LIKE I PEE-D EVERY HOUR)
21) Spent quality time with my family!!!!
22) Had great sermons :)

Wo de gege mama he wo!

0 comments: