Awesome day!

Friday, June 04, 2010

Today..... I am very blessed to have friends by my side to celebrate my birthday in advance!
Today I tried ChaSoba for the first time
Today I had pandan cake for birthday cake (LOL but they bought secret recipe cake after that!)
Today I played water (LOL) with my classmates!
Today I ate my birthday cake (the creamy choco coffee whatever) in sociology lecture LOL
Today I wore a NP shirt to SP
Today I fell off from the chair at ourspace...... (Very very embarrassed)
Today I completed oven break infinity (the first levels actually.. Until the moon LOL)
Today I had 2 awesome and filling meals (Kushinya..? and Some happy steamboat)
Today I took 2 cabs
Today during steamboat i ate a few thousand prawns!!!

So basically my day was great, first met alyssa and phyllis and they brought me to the jap restaurant in vivo, and then majority of my classmates appeared. Lol i was really really shocked that they will get up at like 9am to come and celebrate my birthday :)

And then we had awesome japanese food, after that we went to rooftop to take awesome jump and water shots (Lol really hilarious!) And then we took a bus to school :)

Then after school met up with Luwei and Mindy and they treated me to Happy Steamboat at around bugis area! And also a very very very nice strawberry cake (?!) at TCC!

And i cabbed down to visit my ahma and here i am now.......... LOL




And now the fun is over.... I am going to spend my birthday (6june on sunday) studying...... Because common test's the day after. Lollll greeeaaaaaat.

Bye guys :)

0 comments: