Today

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Today I went to church
Today is finally a Saturday
Today I can finally update my blog
Today I ate ramen for dinner
Today I am feeling random
Today I need to finish the book before my classmate kills me
Today I need to complete my project work
Today I am feeling kinda happy cause I can wake up at anytime tomorrow
Today I didn't play monopoly deal
Today I was late for church
Today I printed 40pages worth of Sociology notes
Today I went to study anatomy but couldn't remember the terms
Today in church Evan showed us a very cool book
Today I realized mousehunt will be having an update
Today I completed survival mode on Plants vs Zombie
Today I realized my bill is coming
Today I realized joshua's eyebrow grew thicker
Today I wore the shirt mindy bought for me in Aus
Today I feel awesome!

Tomorrow is a Sunday.

Lol what a post.

0 comments: