Study study

Monday, May 03, 2010

Had a great weekend! I went church and served media. Hahahha then after church yesterday our cg went Pei hua market to eat again!! The food there is still awesome. Lol then we played classic mission trip games like fuzzy wuzzy black magic from here to there how many meh meh jumped over the wall and johnny woosh! LOLLLLLLLL

Then today I went kellin's house to eat LOL. And yeah it's nice i love the prawns. Then i studied with kon and kng (she went home though) in macs. Then mindy left me. I studied till macs closed AND i realized that there is quiz tomorrow but im studying a different subject. So here i am now, trying to study. But when i started writing notes, I realized that there are shadows casted. And I don't know why there are shadows. Lol HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OKAY SORRY TOMORROW GOT MIC QUIZ DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Tues got CITS LOL :/

Gotta study study study (this is like O levels period and im loving it!) :D

0 comments: