Colddddd

Monday, April 26, 2010

Today school was okay. Went to school with a torrential rain in the morning :( And i actually wore flats with hole (it's the design!) To school. And i was late.... I was the last. I went by the SIM route so it was kinda sheltered till the staircase in HS block. So yeah i am the last to reach I am late I am the lab manager I came in drenched with my hair all over the place I was carrying a laptop so i thought i looked like a freak. HAHAHAHA. Oh yeah i thought i lost my planner... I was very sad about it. But it was actually at home :D Thank God! haha.

Anyway during NSL we learnt different positions and we actually lied on the beds in the lab hahaha. It was AWESOME. HAHAHAHA omg i sounded saddistic... Hospital beds...?! Okay then we had lectures and it during Anatomy no one understood a single thing Dr Dave Othello Raymond III (a.k.a dor3) was talking about And yeah anyway it was freezing cold in LT 50. I forgot to bring my cardigan lol GG :(

Okay then we went to Library after that and Phyllis quan and Alyssa ng was playing FIREBOY AND WATERGIRL on my laptop and they were like addicted to it. Then we FINALLY (yes!) went home at 7.30. Hahahhaha and that's my day!

need... to... study.... Anatomy but that's the like hardest subject to study and our lecturer isn't helping AT ALL. Anyway must ace in anatomy because the top 20 students (among like 500 of us -.-) will get to witness a LIVE operation / surgery in NUH!!!! It's like once in a life time experience especially when you're a student :D

Okay need... to... study now :( Bye folks~

0 comments: