Random updates

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I am.... Very bored right now LOL.

Life has been pretty unpredictable and busy for me for the past few weeks :)
I had camp, my uncle's funeral, overnight media bmt, busy cny LOL

And i am quite surprised that i didn't take ANY photos during CNY LOL. Okay anyway my computer have been failing me, so i don't know how long more I can go online till I get my laptop.

Last few things I wanna do before my school starts.

1) I WANNA GO FISHING OR PRAWNING LOL I'VE NEVER FISHED OR PRAWNED BEFORE
2) I wanna go night cycling :) :)
3) I WANNA LEARN HOW TO DIVE LOL. But maybe after my lasik...? :)
4) I want to... learn guitar LOL.

Okay LOL :) :) Ending this post abruptly here HE HE HE


P.S I looked back at my "Things to do after O levels" and i realized i've accomplished quite a few. Lol :) Awesome.

0 comments: