Back from Cebu!

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Hello guys :-) I am back from Cebu! It was great! Very much awesome :-)

Missing the food(?!) there now, the accomadation, bunk, singing, mosquitoes, cockroaches, flies, jeepneys, drivers, the people there! and the cement bathroom, the kitchen.... apron lol.

A few things that happened in this trip
1) A mosquito bit my belly button and it was very itchy for the whole night (LOL!)
2) A balut (fyi it's half-fertilized egg with the feathers, beakkkk yucks) was righht infront of me and i am glad(?) I didn't eat it :D
3) I went snorkelling (somehow) in the seas of philippines and saw the very clear water and rocks(?!) And they said starfish but i didn't see any.
4) I ate rice for almost every single meal except those in Jolibee :) And.. i ate fish with TONSSS of bones every night lol :(

Okay will update more tomorrow! Ciao! :D

0 comments: