nothing beats this

Monday, November 16, 2009

menses + bad cough + slight flu + fund raising + mission trip training + work = DEAD ESTHER

Omg i just reached home and i just bathed. So i am feeling super energized nowww.... But infact i'm tired like anything :(

Anyway for a brief update, fund raising we sold prata of 100+ dollars :) and then work was terrible. I worked in the smoking zone and my whole hair is filled with smoke.... And i breathed in 5hours of fresh 2nd hand smoke too. Shit :-(

And then me and josey walked ALLLLLLL THE WAY from around somerset to far east plaza to share a cab with xiulong and his sis :) And now i am home and i am going to sleep till LIKE EVENING OR SOMETHING TOMORROW I DONT THINK I HAVE WORK :-) I am going to silent my phone.... and pluck off my house cable tomorrow HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD NIGHT.

My workmates are nice :)

0 comments: