Brief update:)

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Omg i am very happy :D

A brief update about this weekend. Friday.... was my off day :-) And I had mission trip training with zhonghua mindy james zenna and ZiXin :) She accompanied me to get my contacts and then we went for lunch at macs with zhonghua. And then our training was doing props and skits :) And then i went out with kon lu and zhang to his mom's shop for DON PIE :) And yes then esplanade rooftop :) I took a few...... lightsticks :) And i went somerset to accompany xiulong and waiitttt for joseyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy LOL. And then we took train home :)

Saturday I went to church and then I had work. It was the ONLY day thus far that xiulong josey and I worked together hahahaha. It was... pretty slack though :) And then after work they stood by across the roadside, me and xl but josey on the other side LOL they were argueing whether to watch movie or not. And in the end we didn't cause josey didn't want. And then we took train till marina bay and then realized no more train till jurong. Then we took a cab from kranji instead :) And then we ate macs and went home. LOL

Sunday I went to church early in the morning with happy box LOL :) My team and I sold herbal tea eggs and prata for mission and thank God for my mum and aunty ah kim for the eggs! They cooked the whole(?) night and also thank God we managed to sell them all! The sales was doubled from the previous week :) And yes it's around 280? :) And then i went to work -_- LOL. And after that josey and i took a train home.

AND FINALLY TODAY IS THE UNOFFICIAL LAST DAY OF WORK BEFORE MISSION TRIP. And yes :) It's very relaxing and i LOVE it. LOL.


A few very nice people i've met from work :) Yap is being very niiiice though i kept irritating her and made her angry like mad LOL. Like the tonic and stuff. Also teaching me different stuffs about this job. Sulin and sur as well :) And also people from alley bar :D I went to take guiness pint from them i sat down and the bartender was like tired ah in a veryy nice tone! Lol and also the plate washers :D They were like ahhh slowly keep it up :D And yeah aisha was being nice ytd but today completely another person D: HAHAHAHAHAHA

0 comments: