post practical fear LOL

Friday, October 23, 2009

Lol :) Hello i think my Practical is a total flop today.

When i walked inside i saw.. Electricity. I thought it was gonna be pretty easy but it's kinda... Hard LOL. For physics i am supposed to find the length of the wire hidden inside the envelope. I was about to open the envelope when I saw (DO NOT OPEN) Lol yes but it was still... okay because the gradient was negative, so the length i got is negative, but i wrote the positive number of the number i got. And yes the source of error i wrote parallex error which is total rubbish. My bro said it's because when the current flows through and it gets heated up the resistance will increase. Man i am not smart enough to think of that on the spot.

Anyway for chemistry it was total phail i think. I keep getting effervescence and i keep testing for gas and i used tons of red and blue litmus paper and chiewmin told me they didn't touch litmus papers AT ALL. And yes i think it's gonna be bad. And then..... For flame test i forgot to write brilliant yellowish orange. Crap. And then..... I CANT LIGHT MY BUNSEN BURNER. I TRIED TO DO IT LIKE 20TIMES. And i kept clicking the bunsen lighter until is like the whole lab is silence only my lighter is the one clicking lol. I think the invigilator was looking at me. The thing that is weird was it actually was lighted alr, but i extinguished (LOL) it and yes it can't be on again so it was suay. But in the end i managed to light again i was like WHOAH and i was like i will NEVER off this fire until i finish so when i was writting the fire was still on. I FORGOT TO WEAR MY GOGGLES. I wore it at first but i took it out. Then when i realized i tried to put it back hahaha i hope the invigilator doesn't see it and also....

I broke 2 test tubes. The first one it rolled till my skirt. I was sitting on my chair i was desperately trying to take it and it was between my legs and the table LOL but in the end it rolled down and the invigilator rolled her eyes at me LOL. And then 2nd one i walked out of my bench and i tried to return the test tube and the test tube MYSTERIOUSLY flew out from my hands pls. And now the invigilator was really pissed she was like "Were you the one who broke 2?" I was like ya LOL i was smiling i don't know why?! And then she say "Okay you stay back after this" But in the end the lab aunty swept it away for me and smiled at me *awwwwwh*

I DON'T KNOW WHY I HAVEN'T BROKEN ANY TEST TUBE BEFORE (actually have but it's cause of boiling lol)

And i was so sad today and i kept screaming at chiewmin i think she is irritated lol. And we were in the first shift, so we were quarrantined for 4hours for good. I didn't study AT ALL. We were playing zong ji mi ma and loser has to do a forfeit. We did things like dropping weiren's bag and he got pissed damn badly. And also make xiulong's fringe center parting and also pulling hilda's rubber band and also...... tons of lame things. And then in the end oscar and boon that group joined us and the forfeit got worst. Boon had to catwalk and EVERYONE in the range was looking hahaha. Oscar had to do the michael jackson "WOO" and move his ... LOL ok forget it :) And then we played indian poker and they piak the nai tou and it was gross LOL and girls didn't really play.

And yes now it's 1.31AM You must be wondering why i am awake. Because i woke up at 4am today i studied and everything didn't come out. I WENT TO MEMORIZE FLAME TEST OXIDIZING REDUCING AGENT ASH TEST( LOL) :( And i was so sad i got home and slept from 3pm to 11pm straight :D It was great. I just bathed too. Woohoo! And when it was 8pm i thought it was morning already. Then i looked out of the window it was quite dark to be 8am so i felt comfortable and thought "aiya 8am is english dont need to go" then i continue sleeping and then i woke up and realized it's only the night hahaha. And my bro ate my 3prawns beehoon i am sad.

0 comments: