maths, my nemesis LOL

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hi. My 2nd "O" levels paper is finally over.

Anyway for English i wrote about how English is important in the 21st Century. I actually linked HDI to it. Hahahaha yeah and for the Sit. writting we're supposed to write "letter" but start with "dear past pupil" so i kinda wrote informal letter lol.

For paper 2 it was pretty okay, but i made a few errors like... I misspelt buffaloes. I wrote buffalos. Ahhhh hahaha my precious 1 mark. And also for summary i actually wrote examples -_- and i only have like 12 points. i think...Overall it was quite okay.

So it's 1.41AM now and my bro just taught me maths lol. I just hope i can remember, and apply it tomorrow! Lol and thank you mindy for teaching me without fail everyday though you... you LOL :) you know HAHA.

Okay 2.30PM maths paper 1. AHhhhhh maths has been my greatest fear all along since primary school :( I don't know how i managed to get a 92 for P4 maths and dropped to a C for PSLE and to a F9 for midyear. But i managed to scrape through prelims though :) All the best everyone!

0 comments: