deprieved

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I need sleep :-( Yesterday i slept at 2am because of the montage deadline. DEADLINE submission today. And the previous day around 1am. Ahhhhh i can see very prominent eyebags and dark circles(?!) under my eyes lol :-( It is not a good sign.

Anyway i just sorted out my whole thick stack of notes just from a week of school. It's totally mad. I actually digged out All my pre-prelims + Prelims paper and that total stack of paper is like 3cm thick!!!!! Total madness.

And i also collaborated mrs lau's...... all those exam papers from other school and it's actually thicker than my own physics file LOL. I still got tons of them undone.

And i only know there's this thing called the "O" Level Guru today by Chiewmin and Mrs Lau. Ahhhh it's so good lol.

Okay i am going to... Study lol :-) And teachers flooded us with homework today, again. Bye!

0 comments: