:D

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ronza is here! But it jammed the server till it's sooo congested it gives me error about 8 in 10 refreshes. It's mad lol. Even if it's here i don't have enough gold to buy anything :(

Anyway today i went back to school for consultation. It's a pretty happening day. I overslept for English but they talked about expository compositions so it's okay, and then in the library it's practically packed with people. And i asked Mrs Chong to mark my ss. it was bad. And yeah i went for maths test and boon keeps irritating me. And i went to eat laksa and a bird tried to steal my noodles and my meat ball. But thank God i got a new bowl thanks to ng chiewmin HAHAHA. Okay then ling xiulong tried to pull my hair but i elbowed him. And yeah i went to find Mdm Juliana for chem. It was great. 3 - 1 coaching in the Teachers' Lounge till... 4.30? And i went to meet Lu and Kon for Pastamania the creamy chicken is too creamy. I had mushroom baked rice though :)

Today is a great day! And i am contemplating whether to go for English tomorrow hahahahaha.

0 comments: