:D

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hello! Today is the longest day i've had for this week. Though school's dismissal was early but yeah!

In the morning we had P.E! I finally perspired some sweat(?!) out during a badminton game with chiewmin and cat ;) And yeah they were nice and they waited for my F&N test to finish! Omg after monday i'm free from F&N tests during recesses and after school!

And school was still cool. After school we went to find mdm kua for geog consultation and then we went to eat pizza hut! Cat actually took my tomato sausage rice and refused to give it back to me. But she compensated on with a very nice chocolate later. Thanks :p And yeah me cat cm hil yx ct and chanel went. And yeah we went back for consultation and it was... tough. I hate physics FULLSTOP :-(

And then i went studying mindy kon and then she taught me maths ;) I learnt something new today! I am contented. Anyway yea then we saw a cops and then we walked past them THEN WE WERE LIKE EH THEY'RE SUPPOSSED TO SEND US HOME (below 18 after 11pm must be sent home) hahahaha then we were like uhmmm it's like after 11... and we're under 16... BUT THEY DIDN'T HEAR US. Hahahahhahahahaha okay then mindy used her "deh" voice to ask me to wait for her for the last bus and now here i am blogging.

Woohoo Happy 1st Year Anniversary Nissi Salt 2!

0 comments: