Terror

Monday, September 07, 2009


Your animation
P.S look at kenneth zhang lol he's trying to fall LOL!

Today i spent my 6hours in school... Fruitfully :(

I did not pass my POA, and i failed by 2marks. But well at least it's better than before, i'd usually get like 20/100. And yeah Thank God i managed to scrape through the continuous record of F9 in POA ;) So yeah okay.

Then I survived 3 hours of PURE MATHS by doing Mr Tan KK's Special Paper today while shuffling through 700+ songs in my mp3 while munching on an ice cream cone Mr tan brought for each of us... It's Cornetto i think, 2dollars each. He gave everyone cause we survived the 3hours torture. Awwwwww...

Yeah then i went to dentist... I spent 2hours in that terrifying and gruesome room with scary knifes and blades that will saw off your teeth, some other stick that sprays some acid that tests the sensitivity of your teeth(?).... It was actually supposed to be an hour, but i spent 2hour in that room and i got my wisdom teeth extracted. Hahaha joke. It is very... Scary though i was given 3 sticks of anesthetic injection to numb my whole mouth.... In the beginning the dentist didn't want to give me the injection till i screamed and asked whether were there anything to numb my mouth lol... And he made me open my whole jaw until i can swallow one whole elephant :( LOL. Anyway today made me promise myself that i'll take care of my teeth from now on :(

So then i went NTUC with my mum to buy groceries for another 6weeks w/o my bro lol. But I won't... touch sweets anymore LOL :-D

Okayyyy bye! Today was.. well spent. And i hope tomorrow will be fruitful! Bye everyone ;)

0 comments: