Still,

Friday, August 21, 2009

Hi. I am still sick but i went school instead to pass my flu bug around (it was unintentional). Lol sorry guys, i know my cough is terrible. And yes i know it can be heard 5metres away LOL.

Anyway! My CCA miraculously got an A2! Because at first it was E8, that was before the attendance for 2009. And the 2nd one was D6. It was after the attendance, and tons of my classmates got like A1. And i deserve it cause my attendance for Sec 3 is like 31% only HAHAHA. But my sec 4 is 82. Because if your CCA attendance falls before 75% for ANY year, it'd be considered void. Yeah then i went to find Mr Zahed, he told me it was irreversible. So yeah i thought i'd just stick with a D6 but yeah i got a A2! Maybe it was after all the adjustments of CIP points, but still 100hours of CIP is equivalent to a point of leadership I THINK. Still, i am happy. Thank God!

Anyway Church tomorrow, might not be going lol. I don't want my church friends to be sick too. Yeah okay i'm going to get some rest, soon.

Ciao!

P.S Thanks everyone for showing care and concern to my illness, very much appreciated ;D

Omg i just choked on my strawberry vitamin and my sorethroat is hurting even more. The vitamin is super huge lol. And the pain was excruciating :( I barely can't beathe for 2seconds. I was too excited telling my mum about my CCA points lol! I'm still alive! Thank God :D

0 comments: